Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What hair colour for my features?

I%26#039;m looking for a PICTURE of a hair colour that would suit my fair, pale skin, blue eyes and light brown eyebrows....cause my hair is naturally very dark brown and I think it%26#039;s too much of a contrast against my other colourings, and I want to add some warmth to my face lol.





I don%26#039;t mind what colour you suggest (but please no blonde unless it%26#039;s very dark, tried a light blonde and made me look paler lol) and please post a pic





If you can%26#039;t post a pic, please give a name of a celeb with similar hair and i%26#039;ll look it up, thanks :)
What hair colour for my features?
Since you have fair skin and coloring ~ how about a really reddish brown haircolor





Irish women have fair skin and usually red or reddish brown hair color





A warm color would be better than a cool color


Can%26#039;t really think of a celebrity that has that color hair


Just go to a big drug store and look at all the colors of hair color on the shelf ~ pick one that suite or matches what I%26#039;ve described





I hear what you are saying about BLONDE. Your natural hair color is brunette so stick with a shade of that ~ but I%26#039;d go with reddish highlights and/or overall color
What hair colour for my features?
How about dark red like Marcia Cross (Desperate Housewives)?





Here are some pics:


http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1005752832/n...
Reply:How to select hair color based on skin complexion


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2008/05/how-t...





How To Color Your Hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...

No comments:

Post a Comment